Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Do They See

I wonder
If I am alone in my
Thought
Alone in my
Head
Do others
See the world like I
Do
Walking into the supermarket
Scanning the produce
Do they
See
What I see

Do they see a
Cacophony
Of brightly colored
Primary hues
Exploding
Into beautiful art?
Each fruit set to
Detonate
The moment my eyes
Take in their
Beauty

Do they
See
Walking down the aisle
From fermenting vineyards
Chardonnays and Merlots
Sparkling and not
Shattering in shards of green
Red and gold
At their feet
Making the aisle
Impassable

Am I alone in my
Thought
When I see what lies before
Me
Strewn in destruction
Precisionly crafted buildings
Crumpled at my feet
Sun exploding into
Wonder
When life becomes
Extinct
Oceans freezing over in
Mid wave

How is it not possible
To see the beauty in the
Fragile
In the
Vulnerable
Existence
Of each thing
Of each being
Resting on an edge
Thin like air

With so much possibility
How can people not
See
Like
Me
And love
Each moment
Each soul

2 comments:

  1. ah i like looking through your eyes...
    the beauty in the fragile
    in the vulnerable
    love that

    every soul
    every moment
    special

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'How is it not possible
    To see the beauty in the
    Fragile
    In the
    Vulnerable
    Existence
    Of each thing
    Of each being
    Resting on an edge
    Thin like air..' - adore these lines.

    ReplyDelete